our ingredient standards
Product formulation brings into harmony all the properties and actions of of a finished product. We share with you our quality standards that play a role in every step of our formulation to ensure quality, effectiveness, and safety in your skin care.
- Every ingredient chosen is to benefit your skin.
- Ingredients are certified organic whenever possible.
- We strive for ingredients without foreign chemicals, pesticides, or herbicides.
- To the best of our knowledge, organic ingredients are grown and harvested through ecologically sustainable methods.
- To the best of our knowledge, each wild-crafted ingredient is gathered ethically, and without harm to the environment, community or plant sustainability.
- Each plant foundation/base oil is cold or expeller pressed and unrefined.
- Essential oils are unaduterated, non-solvent extracted,and non-synthetically modified.
- Herbal powders are processed without heat from start to finish.
- Clays are untreated and sun-dried.
All hydrolats (floral waters) products are certified organic, steam distilled, single botanical, and processed from reputable distillers.
- Due to water content, the hydrolates and extracts contain Leucidal Liquid preservative.
- We promise GMO free ingredients.
- Each product is free from artificial color, filler or synthetic fragrances.
- No synthetic chemicals, foreign preservatives, solvents, parabens, boosters, thickeners, surfactants, colorants, and other non-plant based ingredients are added.
- Our ingredients are not tested on animals as far as our research has shown.
- We are not aware of any child labor abuses.
- Fair Trade, local suppliers, and made in U.S.A. whenever possible.
- We do not formulate with any plant ingredient, including essential oils found on the Endangered Species List. Our Sandalwood essential oil, (Santalum album) is plantation grown in Australia for sustainability.
As unique individuals, we have different sensitivities, allergic reactions, and possible health conditions. We are not healthcare professionals, therefore, the FDA prohibits us from offering you any and all information regarding prevention or treatment of conditions. For determining the safest and most effective natural skincare, especially if have know allergies, sensitivities, or health problems, it is best to check with a qualified healthcare professional and aromatherapist to determine which of our products may best suit your needs.
The following basic safety and caution guidelines are based on industry recommendations.
- Always do a patch test first.(Place a small amount of prepared mixture to the under skin of your arm and leave on for several hours. Then, examine to see if any skin irritation occurs.
Do not use if you have or develop skin irritation, redness,
itching, any skin discomfort or inflammation.
- Do not use more than directed usage on label. More is not better
- Keep out of Reach of children and pets.
- External Use Only.
- Cosmetic Use Only.
- Do not apply oils to broken skin.
- Use caution or sparingly around under-eye skin and eyelids.
- Consult your health care practitioner if pregnant or nursing.
- Not for use for any person under 18
- Persons with known allergies to any plant or plant family should avoid using these products.
Keep all closures, caps on tightly. When not in use keep away from water or moisture to avoid contamination.
While products are packages in Miron violet glass, it is still recommended to keep products away from sunlight and excessive heat.
Refrigerate hydrosol facial toner (White Rose Adapting Toner and Mist) to extend shelf life
For more information on on safety and guidelines of essential oils, contact: National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy