replenish, renew and clarify
through stimulating herbal flower powders, clay, nourishing grains, and green tea to lift impurities, green tea enzyme cleanser masque cleanses while re-mineralizing your skin. and too, organic green and white tea leaves infuse your skin with powerful antioxidants to protect and defend furthermore, rosehip and rose petal powders gently exfoliate and buff, brighten, and permeate your skin with vitamins C, B and K for a polished natural glow. Essential to accelerated cell and tissue renewal is our organic chamomile powder, while lavender flower harmonizes our blend to calm and soothe even the most sensitive skin.
Mao Feng green tea leaf*,
Bai Hao white silver needle tea leaf*,
Japanese Rice Bran powder **,
Rhassoul clay**, Okinawan marine clay**,
Azuki bean powder enzyme**,
Rosehip seed powder*,
Lavender flower powder*,
Rose Petal powder*
**Pure & Untreated,
60% Organic content.
how to use
Use 1 – 2x weekly as an alternative cleansing method.
- Activate a quarter size amount of exfoliant with an equal amount of warm water to form a soft paste.
- Apply while in the shower, massaging into softened moist skin in small circular motions with fingertips.
- Gently cleanse the entire face and neck.
- Then, rinse well with warm water to further hydrate.
Apply 1x weekly
- First, activate a full teaspoonful with warm water into a paste.
- Then, spread the paste with fingertips over a clean, dry face and neck.
- Allow your masque to dry completely, leaving on for 10 minutes to replenish and re-mineralize.
- Place a warm, damp towel over skin until cool to moisten.
- Finally, begin massaging masque into skin as you rinse with warm water.
- Rinse thoroughly and feel immediate results
Exfoliate in the morning. Your skin renews itself during sleep, so a morning exfoliation is the best time to wash away dead skin cells. And too, exfoliate in the shower. Showering allows your face to be steam/water-moisturized, allowing for deep exfoliating action.
Each person will have a particular response to our Green Tea Enzyme Cleanser/Masque, personally experiencing which ingredients are the most adaptable to their skin. So, customizing a product is not unusual depending on individual skin conditions. By offering individual services we can help you create your own personalized skin care routine that is both effective and unique to your skin concerns, lifestyle, and environment.
If your skin care needs special attention not available in our current products, just e-mail us at email@example.com. We can customize and we love a challenge.
natural and organic ingredients
ADDITIVES – ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCES – ARTIFICIAL COLORS – FILLERS – FOREIGN PRESERVATIVES – PARABENS – SYNTHETIC CHEMICALS
handcrafted by order
FORMULATED – MANUFACTURED – PACKAGED IN NEW MEXICO