cleanse, nourish, and brighten
a gentle cleansing oil to clean and refine your skin while effortlessly melting away makeup and impurities through the moisturizing and balancing power of nutrient-rich foundation oils and honeysuckle extract. deeply cleanse using a blend of organic golden jojoba, rice bran, argan, and moringa oils. each oil contributes potent antioxidants including vitamins e, b, f, while they deeply moisturize dry skin and form a soothing veil of protection against environmental damage. to purify the complexion we add organic honeysuckle extract for its antiseptic abilities to cleanse the skin while delivering skin soothing effects as it evens out skin tone. ultimately, your skin is deeply cleansed without irritating, or stripping away the normal oil balance to reveal a smooth, silky radiance.
this is step 1 in your complete desert collection
- Jojoba oil* (Simmonondsia chinense)
- Japanese Rice Bran oil* – non solvent extracted)* (Oryza sativa),
- Argan Oil* (Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil)
- Honeysuckle extract in sunflower oil* Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil & Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract ,
- Moringa Oil* (Moringa Oleifera)
*certified organic ingredient,
100% plant derived,
made with 100% certified organic ingredients.
how to use
- Pour 1-2 teaspoons of your oil cleanser into the palm of your hand.
- Then, rub your hands together to warm the oil and smooth it over your dry face.
- Begin massaging deeply using circular motions to dissolve impurities.
- Soak your washcloth in clean, very warm water. You want the water to be warm enough to soften your pores and remove the oil.
- Hold the washcloth to cover your face and allow it to stay until it cools.
- Wipe the oil gently away and rinse the washcloth. Then, hold the washcloth to your face again, allowing it to cool. Wipe gently until oil is removed.
- Finally, rinse thoroughly with warm water.
cleansing your skin is the most important step of your beauty practice, how you cleanse is essential to healthy looking and feeling skin. thus, your cleansing routine, how to and when, should reflect to your skin’s needs. then proceed with moderation; remember that more is not always better. you may alternate your cleansing oil with a once a week exfoliating paste or a masque. and too, you may want to tailor your cleansing routine to the seasons as low summer humidity can be dehydrating to the skin. cleansing gently followed by daily spray misting may combat summer stressors. always experiment with your Jojoba Balancing Cleansing Oil to know what works best for your skin.
each person will have a particular response to our different products, personally experiencing which ingredients are the most adaptable to their skin. so, customizing a product is not unusual depending on your skin conditions. by offering individual services we can help you create your own personalized skin care routine that is both effective and unique to your skin concerns, lifestyle, and environment.
If your skin care needs special attention not available in our Jojoba Balancing Oil, just e-mail us at email@example.com. We can customize and we love a challenge
“My favorite product in the whole collection. Often I use it has a stand alone oil in both the morning and evening. My face feels clean with just enough oil to get me through the day.”
Catherine – Datil, NM
” I recommend Jojoba Balancing Cleansing Oil because it removes my makeup very well and even eye makeup. I use it at night and just mist and wipe with the toner in the morning. This product works well for those of us who don’t want a heavy oily feeling on our face.
Susan – Albuquerque, NM
‘A good all around cleanser for dry skin and I have notice improvement in my skin’s appearance. My skin appears softer and a bit more of a my natural glow. This cleansing oil goes on smooth and silky without a heavy oil feeling. Only a few drops are needed to leave my face clean all day.
Debra – Hobbs, NM
natural & organic ingredients
ADDITIVES – ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCES – ARTIFICIAL COLORS – FILLERS – FOREIGN PRESERVATIVES – PARABENS – SYNTHETIC CHEMICALS
made by us
FORMULATED – MANUFACTURED – PACKAGED IN NEW MEXICO