mist to bring moisture and hydration to the skin and refresh
Hydrate and tone your skin through the power of pure plant hydrosols and penetrating botanical extracts for a boost of moisture and antioxidants throughout the day. face mist toners are multi-beneficial creations designed to balance skin’s pH after cleansing, reduce pore size, deliver nutrients and seal moisture into your skin. Once moisture is secured your skin is prepared for your facial oil, equalizing the skin’s water oil balance. And too, your face toner can be an alternate cleansing method for those days when you may not need a full cleansing routine.
calm, restore emotional balance and tone
White Tea Rose Toner Mist harmonizes a potent blend of red and white rose hydrosols to nourish and encourage cell regeneration. And too, our organic green and white tea leaf extracts deliver a concentrated dose of powerful antioxidants to help protect against stress and skin cell damage. balancing both your skin and emotional energy, rose geranium is an excellent hydrosol for facial care. It’s ability to re-hydrate, balance, and hold moisture in the skin make it a favorite for all skin types. naturally astringent and cleansing, neroli hydrosol grounds our blend with antibacterial and antifungal properties. Additionally, neroli reduces pore size and tightens the skin for smoother, softer appearance. Finally, collagen boosting goto kola extract and carrot seed help to soothe and revitalize the skin.
- White rose hydrosol*- Rosa Alba
- Red rose hydrosol*-Rosa x damascena Mill.
- Rose geranium hydrosol* Pelargonium graveolens L Her
- Neroli hydrosol*- Citrus aurantium var amara
- Carrot seed hydrosol*- Daucus carota
- White Tea leaf in rice solution*- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract & Water & Camellia Sinensis Leaf
- Green Tea leaf in rice solution extract*- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract & Water & Camellia Sinensis Leaf
- Gotu kola extract*- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract & Water & Centella Asiatica Extract
- leuconostoc ferment filtrate as preservative**.
*Certified Organic ingredient –
**Ecocert approved –
77.78% organic and ecocert approved content
how to apply
- Close eyes, hold spray at arms length and mist freely to saturate face after cleansing.
- With a soft cloth, gently wipe, (do not rub) your face to remove any excess oil or impurities from your cleansing routine.
- Most importantly, always use before your Camellia Skin Defense Face Oil or moisturizer to enhance their absorption.
- Then, apply again after your makeup, and throughout the day to refresh your skin.
- mist often throughout the day for continued hydration and aromatic pleasure.
- refrigerate mist for a cooling, refreshing boost of sensation.
- add to your exfoliant or mask in place of water for greater botanical benefits
- when your face is feeling particularly delicate, mist rather than oil cleanse. massage deeply to stimulate cleansing action.
- soothe dry patches on your skin – elbows, hands and knees.
Each person will have a particular response to our different products, personally experiencing which ingredients are the most adaptable to their skin. So, customizing a product is not unusual depending on individual skin conditions. By offering individual services we can help you create your own personalized skin care routine that is both effective and unique to your skin concerns, lifestyle, and environment.
If your skin care needs special attention not available in our current products, just e-mail us at email@example.com. We can customize and we love a challenge.
natural & organic ingredients
ADDITIVES – ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCES – ARTIFICIAL COLORS – FILLERS – FOREIGN PRESERVATIVES – PARABENS – SYNTHETIC CHEMICALS
handcrafted by us
FORMULATED – MANUFACTURED – PACKAGED IN NEW MEXICO