mist to bring moisture and hydration to the skin and refresh
the white tea rose toner mist hydrates and tones your skin through the power of pure plant hydrosols and penetrating botanical extracts for a boost of moisture and antioxidants throughout the day. face mist toners are multi-beneficial creations designed to balance skin’s pH after cleansing, reduce pore size, deliver nutrients and seal moisture into your skin. Once secured, your skin is prepared for your facial oil, equalizing the skin’s water oil balance. And too, your face toner can be an alternate cleansing method for those days when you may not need a full cleansing routine. use white tea toner mist to:
- nourish and encourage cell regeneration.
- receive a concentrated dose of powerful antioxidants to help protect against stress and skin cell damage.
- balancing both your skin and emotional energy, rose geranium for it’s ability to re-hydrate, and hold moisture in the skin
- deliver antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- reduce pore size and tightens the skin for smoother, softer appearance.
- soothe and revitalize the skin.
- White rose hydrosol*- Rosa Alba
- Red rose hydrosol*-Rosa x damascena Mill.
- Rose geranium hydrosol* Pelargonium graveolens L Her
- Neroli hydrosol*- Citrus aurantium var amara
- Carrot seed hydrosol*- Daucus carota
- White Tea leaf in rice solution*- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract & Water & Camellia Sinensis Leaf
- Green Tea leaf in rice solution extract*- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract & Water & Camellia Sinensis Leaf
- Gotu kola extract*- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract & Water & Centella Asiatica Extract
- leuconostoc ferment filtrate as preservative**.
*Certified Organic ingredient –
**Ecocert approved –
77.78% organic and ecocert approved content
how to apply
- Close eyes, hold spray at arms length and mist freely to saturate face after cleansing.
- With a soft cloth, gently wipe, (do not rub) your face to remove any excess oil or impurities from your cleansing routine.
- Most importantly, always use before your Camellia Skin Defense Face Oil or moisturizer to enhance their absorption.
- Then, apply again after your makeup, and throughout the day to refresh your skin.
- mist often throughout the day for continued hydration and aromatic pleasure.
- refrigerate mist for a cooling, refreshing boost of sensation.
- add to your exfoliant or mask in place of water for greater botanical benefits
- when your face is feeling particularly delicate, mist rather than oil cleanse. massage deeply to stimulate cleansing action.
- soothe dry patches on your skin – elbows, hands and knees.
Each person will have a particular response to our different products, personally experiencing which ingredients are the most adaptable to their skin. So, customizing a product is not unusual depending on individual skin conditions. By offering individual services we can help you create your own personalized skin care routine that is both effective and unique to your skin concerns, lifestyle, and environment.
If your skin care needs special attention not available in our current products, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can customize and we love a challenge.
“A lovely spray mist for hydrating my face. I didn’t think I needed a face toner but tried it because it came with the Desert Collection. The aroma is calming and really made a difference after I cleaned my face. I have oily skin on my forehead and nose. The mist tightens my pores so the face oil glides right on. I recommended the toner mist for anyone with slightly oily skin.”
“I was given the white tea toner mist from a friend when visiting New Mexico last summer. It was a skin-saver during the hot days while seeing the sites in Albuquerque. The mist was refreshing with a lovely aroma. I noticed immediately that it tighten my pores and plumped my skin. Since returning home, I have continued to order this mist and still love it.”
“I never work in my garden without this mist. I keep a bottle of white tea rose mist in my apron and use regularly during the day because it keeps my skin moist and smells so good. A gardeners best friend,
“If I had to recommend one facial mist primer before putting on make-up or face oil, this would be the one. A true skin conditioner. Thank you Debbie”
” A beautiful and lasting aroma for a complete face and body mist.”
natural & organic ingredients
ADDITIVES – ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCES – ARTIFICIAL COLORS – FILLERS – FOREIGN PRESERVATIVES – PARABENS – SYNTHETIC CHEMICALS
handcrafted by us
FORMULATED – MANUFACTURED – PACKAGED IN NEW MEXICO